Sunday, November 23, 2008

learned the hard way not to go to people with my problems since it always just bites me in the ass later on....so im not goin to tell anyone anything anymore whether it has to do with my fiance child or childs father who wants to sign away his rights.............what the fuck ever im at point where i dont give a god damn fuck about anything........tired of the drama and the bullshit...........i am in love and happy and so is my son and thats all that i care about anymore.......its fuckin me time now and im not lettin anyone change that or mess it up.........and i doubt ill write on here much more cuz i dont feel the need to tell people certain shit and things get mixed in with it and me get shit on later for it like i have in the past............TRUST NOBODY.......they always screw the trust up........i trust my son and my fiance THE LOVES OF MY LIFE

2 comments:

Zoiey said...

If that's the way you feel, I'll send cards and presents to our nephew but we'll cut ties then. I replied back to you when you commented to me and told you that it wasn't what you said it was what Mike said but that's fine. I'll want updates on our nephew though because that won't change... I won't be Godmother either than that way if I don't get updates I won't feel horrible.

All I wish for is happiness for all of you. XOXOX L&M

Ranting & Raving said...

i wasnt aiming this at anyone in specific....im just tired of people causing drama(again no one in specific) and most of it is cuz of mike...and he wont get that or care