Saturday, November 1, 2008

update on my life

WOW SO IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I WROTE ON HERE.......hold that thought austin just woke up.....its 10pm and he went down for what was supposed to be a nap at 4pm......ok hes fine he went back to sleep lol....anyways hes been gettin better at saying words and walking around holding onto furniture....hes so big i cant believe it is almost 9 months ago that i had him!!!our first halloween sucked ass lets not go there so please dont ask!anyway hes eating stage 3 foods and eats some of the graduates snacks (the ones that dissolve instantly) hes learning to chew it and eats the crackers 2.....we are trying the sippy cup transistion at least for when he is eating baby food or snacks he will have that and then when he has milk give the bottle well hes not to sure bout the nipple on the sippy cup(i got the ones that are very soft) and with him chewing on everthing thats all he does so far with that...soooo hes not quiet there yet but thats ok......i am laid off again for yet another 9days...and will be again for 3weeks of december unless by some miracle they ask me to work.....im still fighting to get child support from austins biological father...i say that because he does not do anything for my son he has not acted like a father at all....owell nuff bout him....then there is brandon...the love of my life...my everything i got to talk to him today and was very happy about it....he bought a prepaid cell phone over there and gave me the number and country code so i can call him when i want.....granted he cant answer everytime btu i can at least leave him messages saying i love him for him to hear later when he has time.......anyway today is saturday night right.............well 2morrow is sunday nov 2nd..........the biggest day of me and brandons life............hes asking my dad permission to take my hand in marriage in march when hes home for leave....hes not really wanting to do it over the phone BUT this is only way he can before march knowing that we can do it lol.....and since i was a little girl i always wanted the guy to ask my dad before i did anything....not just cuz its right or tradition but just always been a wish of mine.....along with my dream dress with a really long train.....brandon is not in kuwait anymore he is where he needs to be to start fightin for war....he will be going into battle on the 5th from what im told.....but i am very excited for 2morrow and for march and i can not wait to meet my future mother in law and brother in law.....they already love me and austin they always tell me lol.....his mom is soooooo excited she gets a grandchild lol and told brandon that when he gets back next october she wants more.....gosh i hope she dont want millions lol cuz 2 is my max......3 tops anymore than that get your own lol


but thats the latest thats my life.......thats all we got

1 comment:

Zoiey said...

So you are doing a big wedding in march?.... or his parents are gonna come for the JP sorta thing?

Its great that you got to talk to him... it must be tough.

I love hearing my Godson is doing wonderful... sorry you didn't have a good halloween but its hard with little people round... Happy to hear he's walking... by the time you know it he'll be running... LOL

L&MU2