Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my soldier

so it has been 2weeks since brandon left....it feels like forever...i miss him so much i dont even kno how to explain it...and i love that while hes in kuwait for a couple weeks he can call me unlike whe nhe goes to bagdad he wont be able to as much....he said he has been writing me but is doing it in journal form which is fine idc lol.....and said once he has a few pages written he will mail it out instead of sending me a letter everyday with just a little writing which to me either way idc what kind of letter i get lol and we got one of those magazines in the mail other day from figi (which they so the whole cheese and sausage packs they do round holidays) and i thought hmmmm wonder if they will ship that stuff to iraq cuz if they do then id send him a bigger package and then he can share it all with the boys.....well the ones i like and kno anyway lol....they deserve it and im sure theyd love some real food.....anyways he called on monday and i had him on speakerphone OMG u should have seen lil austin he kept looking around for brandon since he heard his voice and didnt kno it was coming from my phone at first he just kept looking around and talking as he was askin me mommy wheres my brandon.....it was adorable then when he figured out it was the phone he was all about tryin to get to my phone....ya dont think he misses brandon do ya lol since thats all he knows since his real dad is well we wont get into that today............fucker have fun supportin a dog maybe ull do that better than my son..........i mean ummmmmm anyways back to the love of my life lol next time he calls hes going to talk to dad and ask dad if he can have my hand in marriage since he hadnt asked yet and i dont want to plan on doing anything and have him wait till march and dad say no(not that he would) but still itd be a waste lol.....but we decided that in march since we are short on time for leave we will just do the whole courthouse thing in pennsylvania and then go to dinner with his family afterwards and then when he gets back from iraq for good we will do the CAV wedding(military wedding) with the guys who make an isle with there swords and uncross them as we walk thru and then the last guy to do that i guess hits me on the ass after were done walkin thru with his sword(idk y they just do) kinda like a congrats or good game thing lol but i told brandon he could have his military wedding since i pretty much get wtvr i want outside of the ceremony.......rings, dress, cake, whatever i want which is odd cuz im sooo not used to a guy treating me all the time i was always one to take care of the guys i have been with....but this time im gettin treated like i should be and taken care of like i should be along with austin.....sooo now we just sit by the phone and wait for brandon to call and talk to my dad and then tell me what dad says and go from there............i love you brandon jay morse with all my heart u come home to me soon and safe.........your lil buddy loves and misses u 2

2 comments:

Zoiey said...

so since your in PA to get married in the courthouse are you gonna stay there perminately till he gets back and start looking for a job there? Does he have a house in PA or where will you three be living when he gets back for good? I don't want my little nephew to be stuck in some grandparent's house again all cramped and shit... talk later
L&MU 2

Ranting & Raving said...

ummm his mom asked the same thing lol but i think ill stay here till he gets back and then move up with him and he has a house set up for us when he gets out.....so we will be alright and his mom is goin to live with us but thats cuz she needs help gettin round but she already talks about helpin watch him while we work and stuff soooo she will be more supportive than mine have been