Friday, October 10, 2008

YAY

i got to talk to my baby today!! thank god i was on break at work to talk to him....and then he told me not to worry cuz he will be able to call me on sundays!!! thanks god i was worried there for a min and then he also told me that he has his mid tour leave march 1-15 and he wants to get married then!!! ahhhhh 5 months!!! i have 5 months to plan shit!!! holy hell i dont kno how im gonna pull that off but i will......but thats ok he made my day and made me smile all day i was soooo happy....and austin is crawling like crazy and then on top of that hes standing up!!!! he had a hold of the play pen and stood up!!! i am not ready for this lil man to walk yet lol but thats ok......well thats all for now off to bed lol gotta get up again nice and early for work before i have a week off since there doin a shut down at work cuz way economy is sooooo yea i get laid off for a week and then few more times before january....GREAT lol

1 comment:

Zoiey said...

five months is easy... but there is no way I can afford a dress or the trip down there in five months... I can help with shit... make fake flower arrangements... help call places after you give me numbers... I can help. But five months... its do-able for you but for us...